We had a primary activity today where the kids played water games and also did a church service project washing all of the chairs. We had lots of fun and I enjoy spending time with all of the kids. It is so great to have a calling in the primary so I can be there during these activities and see my kids having so much fun.
Joey and Bonn - He is one of Joeys best friends. He lives right down the street from us and will be in the same Kindergarten class and Joey.
The kids getting ready for a wet clothes relay race. All boys team with Gage and Cole in the back of the line.
This game was a hit. The kids had to take marbles out of the swimming pool with their toes.
A staple in the water games department, the balloon toss. Cole picked Paris for his partner.



Cleaning the chairs was not the favorite part of the day. They really needed a good scrub. Plus the kids were able to give a little service and have fun at the same time. I am proud of them for being so willing to help.
Cleaning the chairs was not the favorite part of the day. They really needed a good scrub. Plus the kids were able to give a little service and have fun at the same time. I am proud of them for being so willing to help.



2 comments:
What a great way to get kids to do service! Looks like they had a good time. I love how Cole and Gage look to competitive in the relay picture.
Fun, Fun!!!
Post a Comment