Joey and I went with her school to get a pumpkin, but I also took the
kids and gathered our own pumpkins. It was muddy and cold but still
a fun family tradition. I still have mud covered shoes on the porch . I
like going to the farm to get pumpkins. The kids like to see the animals
and pick any pumpkin in the field they want. A bit more fun than going
to Albertsons, and a lot less expensive.
kids and gathered our own pumpkins. It was muddy and cold but still
a fun family tradition. I still have mud covered shoes on the porch . I
like going to the farm to get pumpkins. The kids like to see the animals
and pick any pumpkin in the field they want. A bit more fun than going
to Albertsons, and a lot less expensive.






No comments:
Post a Comment